I Believe In



I Believe In:
Text: Based on Apostle’s Creed, arranged by Mattaniah Gibson
Music: Slane


I believe in God, Father almighty
Maker of Heaven, earth, landmass and sea
And I believe in Jesus His son
Conceived by the Spirit, born of a virgin

That He was beaten and then crucified
By Pontius Pilate and that He then died
Went down into hell, but there did not stay
And that in triumph He arose the third day

That He then ascended to God in Heaven
There He is seated at His right hand
That one day He will come in glory again
To judge all the living and judge all the dead

I believe in God, the Holy Ghost
The catholic church and communion of saints
The resurrection and forgiveness of sins
The life everlasting. Amen! Amen!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

They Were Using...Cymbals?

One Full Score of Years: Reflections